Saturday 19 May 2012

The Path


I asked my son to make an inspiring video that I could use in a course I was teaching for women returning to science and engineering.  All of these women had stopped working in their fields to bring up children, look after parents, move abroad or because of serious health issues.  The course was designed to get them back into employment.  It was inspiring to have such wonderful groups of women all over the UK trying to get their career back.  When one got a job interview the word was spread via online conferences and momentum build up with others taking the plunge as well.  Towards the end of the course several got job offers and we all felt their triumph and shared their success.  In these days of economic trials things are even harder.  So here is the video for anyone who is interested.  At times it is tricky to read but I like it!


1 comment: