Tuesday 31 January 2012

It has been interesting!

Thanks for all the comments.  Blogging has been draining and yet fun.  So weird to put oneself out there.  Have spent far too long on this darn computer and so I will be cutting back on the postings in future.  My backside has kind of molded into this chair in a weird way.  I belong to a writing group in Ballysally (of the BBC estate fame) and this week we all came up with sayings of our own - like the one

 The road to hell is paved with good intentions

So some of ours were 

Never worry, never fret, what is for you, you'll get

once you're as far down as ye can go there's only one way left.

If it is raining make the most of the dry places

I am not young enough to know it all

my sun roof is letting in the rain

If the chicken ain't clucking in the hen house it must be cockadoodling in the barn

God wants you for something!

If it barks it may bite, if it bites it ain't barking

better a clean hunger than a dirty breakfast

 

Well, they certainly made me think.


No comments:

Post a Comment